|Place of Origin:||ZHEJIANG,CHINA|
|Brand Name:||FET BOARD|
|Model Number:||FET FCB 01|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden pallet+Wrapping Film|
|Delivery Time:||7-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||Pieces 100000 per month|
Tunnel Sidding Board Fireproof Board Compressed High Strength Fiber Cement Board 100 Free Asbestos
1. 100% Asbestos Free
2. Excellent Fire Resistant
3. Excellent Moisture / Water Resistant
4. Good Heat and Sound Insulation
5. High Strength
6. Stable Dimensions
7. Durability and long service life
Fiber Cement Board is a composite material made of quartz sand, cement and cellulose fibers.This product adopts imported pure paper pule from Canada, not included waste paper pulp. Fiber cement board is manufactured in a sheet form and they are used for interior and exterior suspension, partition and flooring application.The normal size is 1220×2440mm,thickness from 4.5~20mm, and density is 1.3~1.6g/cm3.There are low-density,middle-density and high-density.
Building partition board, suspended ceiling tiles
Fire rating requirement of partition wall and ceiling
Exterior wall cladding, roof lining board, lightweight grouting wall panel
Fireproof Fiber Cement Board
Water absorption (%)
Wet expansion (%)
No delamination and crack after 25cycles under freezing and thawing
|Water penetration||No water drop on the board surface after 24hours|
1. Strong wooden pallet(Standard Export Package)
2. Corner protective
3. Plastic Film
4. Protect Board
Performance like high strength,light weight,fire and water proofing,green and envirmental friendly,high effcient and energy-saving.Therefore,this kind of new materials is vigorously developed and recommedded by the country.
(1). Thickness: 4-25mm
(2). Standard size: 1220*2440mm or 1200*2400mm
(3). Note: other specification is available
1. We draw the installation guideline to define the fixing position, the center distance is 1200mm.
2. USe UC type keel hang fitting to link and fix the room and key keel, keep the key keel horizontal.
3. Use the caliper to vertically fix the sub keel on key keel,the center distance of the sub keels is 611mm.
4. TO install the horizontal keels as per the request,is center distance is 1222mm.
5. Use the tapping screw fix the woersen board on the sub-keel and do the treatment of the seam connection.
|Raw Material:||Fiber,Cement,Quartz Sand||Fire Resistance:||A1 Class-EN 12467:2012|
|Color:||Light Grey||Radioactivity:||Conforming To GB6566-2001 A Class|
|Recyclable Standard:||ISO 14001||Release Of Asbestos:||100% Non-asbestos|
|Packing:||Wooden Pallet+Wrapping Film||Thermal Conductivity:||0.20-0.25W/MK|
|Surface Alkalinity:||PH 7-10||Moisture Movement:||0.06% (ambient To Saturated)|
|Linear Thermal Expansion:||(-1.35x1E B22-6/℃)||Acoustic Insulation:||Average 70DB|