|Place of Origin:||ZHEJIANG,CHINA|
|Brand Name:||FET BOARD|
|Model Number:||FET FCB|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||Negotiable|
|Packaging Details:||Wooden pallet+Wrapping Film|
|Delivery Time:||7-20 Days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||Pieces 100000 per month|
Colored Fiber Cement Board External Wall Panel Compressed External Wall Heat Insulation Windproof
1. 100% Asbestos Free
2. Excellent Fire Resistant
3. Excellent Moisture / Water Resistant
4. Good Heat and Sound Insulation
5. High Strength
6. Stable Dimensions
7. Durability and long service life
Fiber Cement Board is a stable performance and light weight building &decoration board used cement as major and natural fiber reinforced,with the process of pulping,emulsion,forming,pressing,autoclaving,drying and surface treatment.With the sanding surface, thickness uniformity is better and grain is clearer.And because of the cement,the strength is highe,and waterproof performance is much better.
Fireproof Fiber Cement Board
Water absorption (%)
Wet expansion (%)
No delamination and crack after 25cycles under freezing and thawing
No water drop on the board surface after 24hours
(1). Interior&exterior wall&Furred ceiling
(2). Insulation materials&Flooring&Road barrier
(3). Sound-adsorbing wall & Suspended ceiling
1. Strong wooden pallet(Standard Export Package)
2. Corner protective
3. Plastic Film
4. Protect Board
(1). Thickness: 4-25mm
(2). Standard size: 1220*2440mm or 1200*2400mm
(3). Note: other specification is available
1. We draw the installation guideline to define the fixing position, the center distance is 1200mm.
2. USe UC type keel hang fitting to link and fix the room and key keel, keep the key keel horizontal.
3. Use the caliper to vertically fix the sub keel on key keel,the center distance of the sub keels is 611mm.
4. TO install the horizontal keels as per the request,is center distance is 1222mm.
5. Use the tapping screw fix the woersen board on the sub-keel and do the treatment of the seam connection.
Use shoot nails or rivet screws to fix the joint frame in follow and top slab
Arrange vertical keel according to the design requirement, and then install the horizontal keel
Cut the board into right size
Fix the board on the keel with self-drilling screw by the way of offset joints. Ths space between two tapping screw is generally about 200~250mm, and screw need to sink into the board for 0.5 mm
Please keep 4mm expansion joint between two board
It should be fixed from center to around while sealing the board, do not multiple-point work at the same time so as to avoid making the board deformed
Before the board packied,in order to strengthen the effect on sound insulation and fire-proofing, you can put some glass wool
|Raw Material:||Fiber,Cement,Quartz Sand||Fire Resistance:||A1 Class-EN 12467:2012|
|Color:||Light Grey||Radioactivity:||Conforming To GB6566-2001 A Class|
|Recyclable Standard:||ISO 14001||Release Of Asbestos:||100% Non-asbestos|
|Packing:||Wooden Pallet+Wrapping Film||Thermal Conductivity:||0.20-0.25W/MK|